High Performance Coach
Do you know the common denominator between high-performance athletes and world-class entrepreneurs? It's time to reach your business goals by training high-performance teams seeking balance, honesty and the highest work productivity
Guarantee of results in writing, if at the end of 3 months, you have no visible result as stated in the agreement, you will receive a full refund of your money.
These are some of the clients who have achieved their goals with us
We have clients in 3 continents and more than 8 countries around the world
David Gaona is Founder of 3 Companies, author of 3 books, and a philanthropist. He was also an 11 times national champion in basketball with Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Querétaro and Campus Monterrey where he studied Mechanical Engineering, Master in Statistics and Master in Administration. For over 15 years, thousands of people have attended his trainings and have been able to feel the transformative power of his seminars. He has also helped hundreds of Companies, Professional Sports Teams and Athletes to achieve their main objectives and above all to give them a better quality of life as people.
More than 100 active customers around the world.
Our Coaching Goals
- To give the greatest profitability to the business of our Clients.
- Seek balance in the lives of our Customers.
- Make the business work based on the systems and principles of High Performance Coaching.
- Have high performance teams and winners in the Companies of our Clients.
- Establish a control panel for the Owner where in 3 minutes you can review the general (Cultural, Administrative and Operative) status of the Company.
- Seek that the Company works without the Owner having a job within it.
Universidad de la Calle
We improve the quality of life of our clients and help them reach their goals in record time, providing transformational training and seminars.
It is not about making your business grow, it is about growing the people who are in it, then the same people will make sure your business grows